Friday 2 March 2012

Want to feel good? Get thirsty through physical activity and GULP some water!!!

The smooth, thirst-quenching feeling of water guzzling down my throat after a big sweat is by far one of the most satisfying feelings in the world. I don't know about you, but personally it doesn't matter how much I hydrate before or during a workout but by the end the body is YEARNING for water. I said YEARNING.

I love drinking water out of whatever bottle I may have that day (before I lose it and have to get another one). I have spent my fair share of dollar dollar bills on bottles and always end up losing them so I just resort to any of the bottles I have been given as promotional materials. Bottles from conferences, races, wedding or random companies. Next time you are working out check out the array of bottles that fitness goers around you are caring. You can tell a lot by an individual's bottle. Maybe you can even strike up a conversation at the water fountain. Nothing like replenishing your body with H2O while making a new friend.

Enjoy this water-related song. Great for a cool-down.
SWEAT ON SWEATERS!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment