Wednesday 14 October 2015

Sweat, Love and HILARIOUS Cheesy videos

I attended rounds last week which discussed Exercise related Emergencies. The rounds were very well done and they re-sparked my love for my favorite workout couple. 
Hal Johnson and Joanne McLeod! 
If you want to learn more about them check out my previous blog post: http://sweatisthesolution.blogspot.ca/2012/03/my-favorite-couple-sweating-together.html

I've been spending a lot of time in front of the computer working on a variety of projects and well...it's turned into me spending most of my time watching old PARTICIPACTION videos and very little time doing actual work. Let me show you why! 

I have to hand it to Hal and Joanne. They truly know how to get their workout everyday, even while doing simple activities such as:

Shopping:
- STOP that online shopping and get to that grocery store:
Traveling:
On the flight/train ride/car ride:

"Don't worry, no one will notice."

And lastly - just in case you develop any injury from your exercising: 


I hope you can all share the same enjoyment I have for these videos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment